The HubSpot Connector can determine the best selling categories can be found using the HubSpot connector by creating a new report.
- Navigate to the Reports list by clicking Reports > Reports Home > Create New Report
- When the pop-up appears, select Contacts Report > Start From Scratch > Create Report
- Select a contacts list for the Choose a list field
- For the conversion type and time period, select Order Created At and the desired period of time to be examined
- Group Contacts By should reflect the period (e.g. you don't want to select "Day" for a year-long period)
- Choose the Category Name 1 (Order), Category Name 2 (Order), or Category Name 3 (Order) properties to break the report down by. This will allow you to determine who is purchasing items from a specific category. Additionally, the connector sends over up to 3 Categories from the last order a customer makes.
- Click Save Report
This report will then generate a list of the most popular store categories in order from most to least popular.